Friday 5 October 2012

Emma B's Host Coffee and Yummy Cake Event 1


Yummy Cup Cakes :)  
All The Yummy Cakes :) mmmmmm


Welcome to the Tommy's Baby Charity Ciara & Friend's Fundraising Page
I wanted to share the good work of my friends and write a record of my journey of raising funds for this great charity. I had my first Cake and Coffee morning at Emma Bannister's home, on Friday 1st June 2012. I have to say Emma was a Great host and made lots of yummy cake, chocolate brownie was very yummy indeed. Nicki Read brought lots of chocolate cake, flapjack and cup cakes to the event and kindly watched over my special rainbow baby Siobhan. Helen brought a yummy Lemon Cake. Me and Emma baked on Thursday, Siobhan & Oscar enjoyed playing with the basket of toys and were on very good behaviour, me and Emma spent the evening organising the table and decorating the cup cakes. On the day, Nicki R came round to help, looking after Siobhan and helping with collection of funds, We had thought that no one would turn up at the starting time, but we were all over the moon, when all the wonderful mums and baby's turned up, and it was a constant flow all day :) Everyone loved the cakes, and enjoyed the flow of coffee and tea. The weather was fab and the sun came out, and overall was a very good day. See photos showing our creations. I really would like to say a big thank you to my hosts and friends for all there support :) Following this great day my friend Nicki Toms offered to do my next event watch out for my next blog

Please feel welcome to sponsor me at


1. Just giving page for Ciara & Phil  or
2. Virgin donation page Ciara & Phil (just in case you cannot link to other page)

Event 2 blog; Event 2: Yummy cake at Nicki's Pad :) x

No comments: