Saturday 6 October 2012

My pad....Cake & coffee event 3 & 4


My pad,

Day 1 - Thursday - Event 3

No never, so that's what I thought, after a mad quick tidy up, my home was ready to welcome every one in,

Yep I was very nervous, not knowing who and when was coming,

However my yummy mummies never fail me, and of course they turned up, who would not miss Nicki yummy blueberry cupcakes, Kirsty yummy cheese cake and Tasha feet biscuits and petit cupcakes,

This was also Anna's last mummy meeting, as she has now gone to live in pasture new, some people you meet, and they really do touch you.

Just as I was preparing to have lunch, more of my yummy mummy's turned up and next door neighbours, sometimes you just want to pinch yourself.....

Day 2 - Friday, Event 4

Very nervous again, not sure why as you think by event 4

Siobhan great auntie Pat came down to help by minding my princess, who is so very busy these days, growing up too fast.

Then more of my yummy mummies turned up :)

And my last minute letter posting actually worked, and had some of my neighbors turned up that I have never met, sadly one informed me of there granddaughter passing too soon,

So even though the week ended with a high, it does sadden me hearing of peoples losses.

But that is when I know that why I am doing this, so needs to be done.

Not only I'm I raising funds for a great pprom project and charity, it is making people talk, the whole baby loss taboo, so needs to be talked about.




No comments: